We took advantage of the beautiful weather today and headed to the zoo. Grandma and Grandpa came with us because I certainly cannot do this trip alone anymore. It was a bit hectic getting there but we did it. Gracie loves the zoo. We are members so we can go whenever we want. This was the twins' first real outing, not counting the mall, so I was super excited to finally get them out in the fresh air.
We also got to try out the new double stroller I ordered. We have one already but the car seats attach into it and I thought they might like to watch what is going on. They loved it!

As soon as we got there, Gracie wanted to go and brush the goats. So that is what we did.

And Grandma and Grandpa came sporting their "twin" shirts that they got for Christmas. Aren't they proud grandparents?

Presley ended up passing out from all the excitement.

But Evie, she was interested in what was going on. She stayed awake pretty much the whole time!

And no zoo trip is complete without visiting llama mama!

And then it was time for the merry-go-round. Gracie first rode on the panda bear. No surprise there.

And then had to go back and ride the zebra.

And then after many times going on the big-girl potties, (yeah Gracie), it was time to head home. Everyone slept soundly and if Mommy wasn't driving, she would have too!
No comments:
Post a Comment