.jpg)
Gracie and I finally made it to spring break! It took awhile to get here and since I thought that April weather would be nice, we would be able to play outside and go to the zoo. Well, guess what? It's snowing outside tonight! Talk about yuck! If I remember correctly, this was the same weather we experienced over winter break. Oh well, we are planning some playdates and some trips to the mall, where they have an indoor park and even a trip to the local bouncy house. We will make do. I just keep thinking that the hot days of summer are just around the corner where we are sure to be out having fun in the sun like we did last year. Can't wait for it to warm up so Gracie can wear her new swim suits this year. Happy Spring!

1 comment:
I can't believe it is snowing up there. Well at least you have time together even if it has to be indoors. Have a nice spring break.
Diane
Post a Comment