Monday, August 7, 2017

Summer Fun!

This summer is just flying by!  We've managed to squeeze in some fun things though.
 
Presley went to his friend Tyler's birthday party. They got to go to Sky Zone and jump and then go back to Tyler's house for pizza.
 
 


My friends and I finally did a paint and sip night.  There is a cute place by our house so we signed up to paint and have drinks while doing it. I think we all did a fantastic job!
 
The same night I was painting, there was a storm that came through.  I came home to find these two sleeping in the basement on an air mattress.  As much as I have tried to control myself with weather issues, I think it's rubbing off on my kids.

 
We went out for drinks for Lindsay's birthday!



Gracie even took a painting class at the same place as me!  She chose to paint the monkey.  Jackie did it with her too. They turned out darling!

No comments: