Monday, August 7, 2017

Decendants 2!

So a couple of years ago, Disney came out with a movie called Decendants.  Well now 2 years later, they made the second one.  My kids are Disney Channel obsessed so they have been playing it up for months!  We wrote it on our calendar and invited friends over for the party.  The morning of, Evie was teaching her dolls all about it.
 

 
I admit, I got a little crazy with the decorations.  But it was so fun and I was looking forward to it too!

 
I made rotten to the core apples.

 
Meryn and Piper brought a cookie cake!

 
Soon our friends arrived. We made some pizzas and ate before the movie started.




 
Then the time came!  They counted down the seconds until it started.





The kids were all so excited and for the most part sat and watched the movie.  Even Presley was into it!











 
I didn't get to sit and watch it that night but I did the next day and everyday from then on.  It is really cute and at the end, Uma reveals that there will be a third one! My kids loved it and now that's all we watch or listen to!

No comments: