Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Stockings Were Hung by the Fireplace With Care....

So as part of my early Christmas present, my mom gave me our family Christmas stockings! This is so exciting for me because you know since I had twins, I have never been more into matching things. Chuck and I had somewhat similar stockings and then Grace came along and she got a random stocking and then we had Evie and Presley last year and someone gave us "baby's first Christmas" stockings as a gift so.....we couldn't use those again so here we are! Aren't they adorable? I chose each one carefully and used our full names to make it official. Chuck got the santa stocking because he makes the money and buys the presents. I got a snowman because well...I like snowmen. Gracie got a ballerina because she will be starting dance in January. Presley got a train because he is a boy who loves his trains and can even say "choo-choo." And my little Evie got an angel because she is my little baby and what can I say? She is an angel. So there you go, our new Christmas stockings! We do have a fireplace to hang them by but let's hope Santa works some wonders for us so that by NEXT Christmas, we can hang them from a mantle......