Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beautiful Babies at 6 Months!

I have anxiously been waiting to post these pictures. These were taken a few weeks ago. Even though my babies will be 7 months (yikes) on Friday, my friend, Jessica, gave me the cd today. The babies actually just had their 6 month checkup though. Presley weighs 20.1 lbs. and is 28 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile. Miss Evie is up to 15.13 and is 25 inches long. She is around the 50th percentile. And then there is big sis Grace. She is only 5 lbs. heavier than her little brother. I have a feeling he will surpass her by his first birthday. Oh well. But anyways back to the pics. She does such a fabulous job. You can view her work at http://www.jessicajill.com/. She does babies, pregnant women, fammilies, weddings, just about everything. So here they are, Babies A and B and big sis Gracie too! Thank you Jessica for making my beautiful children even more beautiful! And starting with this one, because it's my favorite!

























No comments: